Wednesday, October 3, 2012

An Update on Life



Ok, I know its been a long time since I last put anything here. Sorry about that who ever you are. Since my show at the Incinerator Gallery earlier this year I have been working, more than I'd like to be, and indulging various hobbies and of course making what I think is Art. I could also blame TUMBLR for the lack of activity, but really I only use that when I'm at work, and it is more of a bookmarking tool. Although I'm sure it is a fantastic resource for someone with similar interests. Feel free to check it out here (http://mwallus.tumblr.com/).
I have been searching for the what next in my life in terms of Job, Art, Study, and even location. With such heavy thoughts I have managed to do a Performance at RMIT. It had been nearly a year since I last publicly performed a soundscape set. I'm not convinced that it was the best performance, although people who saw it seem to have enjoyed it.

No comments: